Terms & Conditions
Romano x Enchanteur “Love at First Scent” Watsons Livestream Contest
- 1. This Romano x Enchanteur Malaysia “Love at First Scent” Watsons Livestream contest (the “Contest”) is organized by Enchanteur under Wipro Unza (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (197901007268) (the “Organizer”) and is open to all Malaysian citizens and residents, eighteen (18) years and above, with a valid MyKad and residential address in Malaysia (the “Participant(s)”). For those who are above fifteen (15) years of age who wish to participate in this Contest may only do so with prior permission from your parent’s or legal guardian. By participating in this Contest, you warrant that you have obtained such permission and the lack of request by the Organizer for such proof of permission from you is not a breach or failure on the part of the Organizer.
- 2. The following shall be excluded from participation in this Contest: (i) Employees of the Organizer (including its associated and related companies) and their immediate family members (including his/her children, parents, brothers, sisters, and spouses); and/or (ii) Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of the advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organizer (including its associated and related companies), and their immediate family members (including his/her children, parents, brothers and sisters, and spouses).
- 3. The Organizer reserves the right to exclude an individual and/or disqualify a Participant and/or revoke the prizes if it reasonably determines in its sole discretion that the individual/Participant: (i) does not satisfy the eligibility criteria of the “Participant(s)” above; (ii) may fall within the definition of “Excluded Participant(s)” above; (iii) is/are in breach of these Contest Rules and Regulations or violate any applicable laws/regulations; or (iv) has attempted to undermine the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception.
- 4. The Contest shall open from 15th February 2022 at “20:00:00” to 15th February 2022 at “21:00:00” Malaysian time, both dates and times inclusive (the “Contest Period”). Entries received outside the Contest Period will not be considered.
- 5. The Organizer shall at any time reserve the absolute right at any time to vary, postpone, re-schedule, or extend or terminate the Contest, and/or the Contest Period at its sole discretion. and without prior notice.
Contest Participation Procedure
- 8. Winners will be randomly chosen from the comment section who answer the correct answer. Decisions of the winning Entries by the Organizer based on the Winner Selection Procedure shall conclusive and final.
- 9. X6 participants who answer the correct answer in the comment section will be chosen to win x1 set of DIY Giftbox. The Organizer retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original Prize offered is not available.
- 10. Winners will be announced during the livestream on 15th February 2022. Notwithstanding anything stated herein, the Organizer has the right to announce the winners by any means reasonable as it deems fit.
- 11. Winners will be required to DM Enchanteur Facebook page after the livestream ended. Winners will be required to provide the following information to the Organizer within 48 hours: a. Participants Full Name as per I.C b. Phone Number c. Email address d. Mailing address
- 12. In the event the Organizer is unable to contact the winners more than three (3) times or the winners did not provide information as per the time frame in Point 11, the winner’s Prize shall be forfeited, and Organizer reserves the right to select another winner based on the Winner Selection Procedure in Point 8. Each Winner will receive their prizes through courier.
- 13. If (a) the Prize is not redeemed/collected within the (2 months from prize acknowledgement) Redemption Period; (b) a Winner rejects his/her Prize; or (c) the entry is invalid or in breach of these Contest Rules and Regulations, the Winner’s prize will be forfeited and Organizer shall be entitled to select another Winner.
- 14. Each Winner is required to show the Organizer the original or photocopy of his/her MyKad. during prize redemption. Upon request.
- 15. The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and not specifically included in the Prize (including, without limitation, accommodation, travel to and from the place of collection).
- 16. All Prizes are given in an “as is” condition and are non-exchangeable and is non-redeemable for cash or other items.
Liability & Responsibility
- 17. Participants shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any accident, injury, damage to belongings or claims resulting from participation in this contest, and participants shall indemnify the Organizer in relation to the same.
- 18. The Organizer shall not be responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or websites, in connection with the Contest.
- 19. The Organizer shall not be held liable or responsible for any delay and/or failure in the receipt of entry due to the inability of the respective Internet Service Provider (ISP) company and/or telecommunication network to provide timely and/or efficient internet and/or telecommunication services.
- 20. Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these terms and conditions apply to this Contest nor in respect of the Prizes and all implied warranties are excluded, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of any of the Prizes.
Rights of the Organizer
- 21. By submitting your entries for this Contest, all Participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organizer. The Organizer shall have the exclusive right to use, edit, modify and publish the entry submitted by all the Participants, publish the names of the Participants, in any way it deems fit for any advertising, trade, promotional purpose and for any other reason whatsoever, without any further notice to the Participants and the Participants shall not claim ownership or any payment or compensation on the materials. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organizer will not edit the Participant’s submissions for judging purposes.
- 22. The Organizer reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Contest in the event that it becomes not capable of running as planned, technically interfered or corrupted, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer, despite the reasonable efforts of the Organizer.
- 23. The Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process.
- 24. For further inquiries on these Contest Rules and Regulations please contact our customer services via Messenger on our official Enchanteur Malaysia Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/EnchanteurMY/) or our customer care hotline (1800-888-867).
Data Protection Terms & Conditions
- 25. By participating in the Contest and providing your Personal Data (defined below), you are giving your consent to the Organizer and any of its holding, subsidiary or related companies, service providers, agents and contractors who provide administrative and business support to us and act on our behalf (“Authorized Third Parties”) (collectively “us”, “we” or “our”) to process your personal information (including your name and contact details) (“Personal Data”) as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, provided in the Contest entry will be recorded, stored, or otherwise processed by us for purposes of administering the Contest, contacting and sending to you marketing and promotional information or materials about our products, services, any promotions, events, or contests organized by the us, and our other legitimate business purposes (“Purposes”). This includes disclosing your name to the public when you become a winner in the contest or participate in our events by publishing your name, photographs and other personal information without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes to the extent permitted by law.
- 26. Please be informed that your Personal Data may be disclosed to our affiliates, service providers and relevant business partners such as public relation agencies and advertising agencies (if any) for the Purpose and as permitted by applicable data privacy laws. In addition, you will appreciate that we are part of the Wipro Unza (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. which operates in multiple jurisdictions. Accordingly, consent provided herein with respect to processing of your Personal Data shall include such transfer and access to the Personal Data may be granted to other entities within the Wipro Unza (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. and may be transferred out of Malaysia for their processing of your Personal Data for any of the foregoing purpose, if required.
- 27. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you may request for access to or correction of the Personal Data or limit the processing of the Personal Data at any time hereafter by submitting such request to us via our customer care hotline (1800-888-867). Please note that it will be necessary for you to provide all of the Personal Data, without which we will not be able to process the same for the Purpose.
Other Terms & Conditions
- 28. All entries submitted by the Participant must be original and shall not breach any intellectual property rights belonging to any party. The Participants shall not pose, distribute, reproduce, or submit in any way whatsoever, any materials containing any other party’s intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, or other proprietary information owned by another party without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such intellectual property rights or proprietary information. If you believe that your work has been copied and posted in a way that constitutes an intellectual property infringement, please contact the Organizer.
- 29. Pictures of Prizes shown on the Contest announcements are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual item. Price shown (if any) is correct at the time of publishing.
- 30. These Contest Rules and Regulations and the Contest mechanics may be amended from time to time and shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional material or advertising of the Contest. Participants are highly advised to visit the Organizers’ website/Facebook/Instagram from time to time to ensure that the Participants are aware of any updates and changes made.
- 31. The Organizer reserves the right to review and modify these Contest Rules and Regulations from time to time, without prior written notice.
- 32. By participating in this Contest, the Participants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and Regulations, and the decisions of the Organizer.
- 33. The Contest, and these Contest Rules and Regulations shall be governed, construed, and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
- 34. The Organizers’ decision is final. Any letters, enquiries, appeal or protest will not be entertained. Participants hereby agree that no further action will be taken against the Organizer.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Notice under Section 7 of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) to participants of Romano x Enchanteur “Love at First Scent” Watsons Livestream Contest organized by Wipro Unza (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- Under the PDPA, there are various requirements that regulate the processing of your personal data as an individual [“individual”]. It informs the Individual of your rights under the PDPA, including actions Individuals may take to exercise such rights and its consequences, and in particular: – a) That we [“Organizer”] collect Individual’s personal data directly from the contest entry. b) Individual’s personal data is collected for the Contest; c) Individual has the right to access and correct your personal data once given; d) Individual’s personal data is disclosed to an elected Agency for processing; e) The personal data requested from Individual will only be used for the Contest. f) The personal data given is obligatory and all incomplete entries will render the participation void. g) Individual personal data will be validated upon confirming the winners and if there are changes to the personal data, the Individual is required to update the Organizer.